The Mercure Hannover Mitte Hotel (four star) is located in front of a nice park, very near the city center. It is a quiet area, and the subway station is only a five minute walk. The main train station is around 15 minutes away, walking, but there is no need to go there, because lines 6 and 16 of the subway take you direct to the CeBIT show.
Built in the year 2004, this hotel has 171 sound-proofed rooms, distributed on 6 floors. All of them have a private bathroom with shower, a hair dryer, flat LCD TV with satellite channels, desk, safe where you can put your laptop, iPad, or other valuables, climate control. You can request hypo-allergenic bedding. There are two kinds of rooms: normal, and privilege, which are bigger.
What Guests are Saying About the Mercure Hannover Mitte Hotel
Good location – Quiet, and only a five minute walk to the subway. It is very close to the main shopping street, where you can do shopping or eat food from a variety of fast food chains (like McDonald’s and Burger King), and restaurants.
Great internet connection – Guests can choose between the free Wi-Fi, or pay for the broadband connection in their rooms.
Excellent Buffet Breakfast – A huge variety of hot and cold dishes are available every morning.
Underground Parking – If you want to take your car, or rent one, parking right under the hotel is available, at an extra cost of 11 euros per day.
Cleanliness – Rooms are thoroughly cleaned every day.
Fantastic communication – The manager himself responds personally to all the comments, on the Tripadvisor website.
The overall rating is 4 points out of 5. Click here to read the latest reviews on TripAdvisor
Mercure Hannover Mitte Hotel Video
- Ideal for business visitors, choose the “privilege” rooms with a view to the park
- Price per night for a double room is around 275 euros / night + 19 euros breakfast per person. A minimum amount of nights is required during the CeBIT week.
- Good location: You can easily walk to the subway station which is a straight walk, without getting lost. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.
- Quiet area: The park located right in front makes it a quiet place, even though there is a big road behind the park.
- Reliable internet – Free Wi-Fi and broadband give you a guarantee that you can be connected
- Room service – If you’ve never been to Hannover, and arrive in the middle of the night, they won’t let you go hungry.
How to Get to the Hotel
To get to the Mercure Hannover Mitte hotel, you can take a train from the airport to the main train station, and then change trains and get off at the Steintor subway station, or you can take a taxi from the airport, which will be around 40 euros.
Postkamp 10 – Niedersachsen
30159 HANNOVER – GERMANY
Fax : (+49)511/47390100
e-mail : h5391(at)accor.com
I would recommend this hotel because it is near the city center, well-managed, and ideal for the business visitor. Staff is well-trained, and courteous. Rooms are modern and spacious (bigger than what most people would expect). The positive reviews show that the majority of the guests were happy with their stay at this hotel.