The VEK Business Hotel (3 stars) is new, centrally located, and ideal for the business visitor. It is located in a quiet area of Hannover, but at the same time only a few minutes walk to the main street where all the best shops and places to eat are. The metro station “Steintor” is a five minute walk, and you can take a train direct to the fairgrounds from there. If you prefer, you can also walk to the main station, which is another ten minutes away.
There are 54 rooms on 4 floors. All are non-smoking rooms, and are cleaned daily. You can choose between a Standard double room, or a Comfort double room, which is bigger. All rooms have a bathroom with shower, a phone, Wi-Fi, safe, TV with satellite channels. The flat LCD TV is hung up on the wall, so you can see it while lying on the bed 😉
What Guests Are Saying About VEK Business Hotel
Being new, there are few comments on Tripadvisor, so I decided to investigate myself. I visited this hotel and was very impressed with the kindness of the staff, and the cleanliness of the premises.
- Good location
- Friendly and helpful staff, especially the reception team
- Very new (opened in 2012) and clean hotel
- Free Wi-Fi, and a computer to print boarding passes in the lobby
- Sound-proofed rooms
- Restaurant only serves breakfast
- There are some guests who complained that in the summer weekends they can’t sleep if they open the windows, because of the loud music of the bar which is opposite, but for CeBIT I don’t think anyone would open the windows, plus it takes place during weekdays.
How to Get to VEK Business Hotel
Just take the train to the main train station, and then take a train to Steintor metro station and start walking from there. Otherwise take a taxi or private transfer from the airport, especially if you have luggage.
Tel: +49 511 6557270