There are a few very useful CeBIT links that I would like to share with everyone. They can be used to help plan your visit at the show, as well as to look for interesting things to do after working hours.
- Cebit.de – This is the most important of all the CeBIT links, where all the important items are. It is the best place to look for new products and exhibitors. It is highly recommended for anyone going to CeBIT, to check this site out often.
- Cebit 2018 Exhibition floormap
- Cebit 2018 Interactive map: This lets you actually find things inside each hall. Recommended!
- CeBIT weekly train pass – Click here to go to the online shop to buy the weekly pass, if you’re going to visit for more than a couple of days.
- Visit-hannover.com – This is the Hannover town hall’s website, and has useful tips for those visiting Hannover during the CeBIT show, and also other shows that are held in the city during the whole year.
Hannover CeBIT Links: Shopping
- The Ernst August Gallerie is (a very conveniently) located shopping mall, next to the main train station. It about 150 shops. Click here to go to see the full list of shops. Website is only in German language.
- Hannover HBF Shops – There are lots of shops located inside the main train station (Hauptbahnhof), and I always buy something from them. The LIDL discount supermarket always has great deals.